Re: neat gimmick I found on the web

> It's the act of changing that gives them away.  Sombody had to
decide
> to change.  And that somebody is the one who stole the usage.

Emily

I already explained didn't I?

1) Save as bmp.  *I* don't decide not to keep the info - it's the
format.

2) Save as JPEG but routinely optimise the graphics for web with
JStrip, JpegWizard etc - kind to your visitors - *I* am not
consciously removing the half a dozen words embedded you think are
important, "I didn't even know they were there, honest guv".  I was
just  getting rid off the 86% irrelevant bloat that makes your images
load so slowly at the moment.

SO the fact your images end up without the info  is totally
irrelevant.  The absence of the info does not prove intent: something
that would be hard to claim for cloning out your (C) symbol of other
watermark that's for sure.

That is, no protection over and above any statutory protection you
have bought for your images by registering them.

Bob
One of the few people world-wide not on broadband yet :o(