Re: neat gimmick I found on the web

At 10:19 AM 10/15/2005, Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
If a magazine or advertising agency lets an image they've stolen out into publication or onto their web site, I know that the info was embedded in the file and that I didn't licence the file to them. If the file they have on hand has the info removed, that proves that they did what they did knowingly.

It's so easy to change the info, it's hard to see this as any type of protection.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com