Re: Anyone in Albuquerque?

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Steve,

I have family in NM. The town is very ugly I'm afraid.  Public bus
transportation is OK. I think the only interesting area to hang is
around the University.

Oddly enough, I'll be hanging around the university most of the time I'm there :-)

The art museum has been recently enlarged and
the Hispanic Cultural Center has a good art museum. There is usually a
first-rate exhibit at both. The zoo, and aquarium are OK.

I like a good museum and art gallery :-)

This time of year it is fairly warm and sunny. If you can, try and go up
to the Sandia Crest on the tram. It's a couple miles long and rises to
over ten thousand feet.

Eek!  I'd better not fall off the tram then :-D

Thanks

Steve