RE: Anyone in Albuquerque?

Steve,

I have family in NM. The town is very ugly I'm afraid.  Public bus
transportation is OK. I think the only interesting area to hang is
around the University.  The art museum has been recently enlarged and
the Hispanic Cultural Center has a good art museum. There is usually a
first-rate exhibit at both. The zoo, and aquarium are OK.

This time of year it is fairly warm and sunny. If you can, try and go up
to the Sandia Crest on the tram. It's a couple miles long and rises to
over ten thousand feet.

Eat lots of chile - Gordunio's and Little Anita's are OK but the locals
go down on south Broadway to the Barellas cafe. Any hole-in-the-wall
cafe in NM is good for chile. I always have juevos rancheros at the
Gordunios in the airport.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 4th ed.