Re: Gallery Comments for 2005-10-09

Thanks Steve!

Weston or not, but when you go and see a big hole in the ground, you most probably take a photograph. Not a pinhole photograph, but a bighole photograph.
And it's better not to forget about it :)

Peeter

Peeter

I like this very much.  Reminiscent of Cole Weston's attempt to make
pictures like his brother Brett.  Sometimes these non objective views work
for a look-see then out of sight -- out of mind. I'm afraid this is one of
those.