Fw: Waterman is one Unassigned topic for Encyclopedia

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: Waterman is one Unassigned topic for Encyclopedia

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request: