re: gallery impressions

At 0:10 -0700 10/10/05, trevor cunningham wrote:
You're absolutely right Jimmy, I tried looking at it on a different monitor and it's absolutely perfect...I'll have to check my settings on the other puter before I start playing with PS

thank you for the confirmation....I had to go back and take a really hard look at my image to be sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing...and I wasn't bragging about the monitor I was using...the LaCie just happens to be one of the better CRT's out there...not that it matters much any more since the CRT seems to be going the way of VHS tape...I was just on the LaCie web site and they don't even offer one any more, they're all LCDs....so this one is probably my last hurrah...