Re: Irfanview or Picasa 2?

: As I reached to Picasa's homepage I found the text:
: "...Every time you open Picasa, it automatically locates all your
pictures
: (even ones you forgot you had) and sorts them into visual albums ..."

yes, I found this ! - and the files of thumbnails it creates can be
enourmous..

I removed picasa shortly after discovering the bloat it created :-(

other than that it had some nice features