re: gallery impressions

You're absolutely right Jimmy, I tried looking at it on a different monitor and it's absolutely perfect...I'll have to check my settings on the other puter before I start playing with PS.  Also, I agree with the killing for sport add-on (as well as fishing without eating your catch).  However, killing for yummy yummy venison is an entirely different matter!

venison steaks
venison sausage
venison jerky
venison kabab...just a touch of tehina
venison stew...

Cap'n Jimmy <flyboy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 6:08 -0700 10/8/05, trevor cunningham wrote:
>Mmmmm...young tender venison. Well framed, but too
>bad about the blown highlights. Adjust the
>brightness, add a set of crosshairs in PS and Field &
>Stream might take it

Hmmmmm....I don't see any blown highlights on my monitor....I'm
on a Mac and using a LaCie Electron 19 Blue IV and the contrast is
quite normal....right down to detail in the white areas of the deer's
ears....as far as the crosshairs, I've arrived at a place in my life
where I consider the killing of animals for sport abhorrent....thanks
for your comments....

and thanks to Qkano for not commenting on my image....deeply appreciated

Jim
Baja Oregon

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham