re: gallery impressions

At 6:08 -0700 10/8/05, trevor cunningham wrote:
Mmmmm...young tender venison.  Well framed, but too
bad about the blown highlights.  Adjust the
brightness, add a set of crosshairs in PS and Field &
Stream might take it

Hmmmmm....I don't see any blown highlights on my monitor....I'm on a Mac and using a LaCie Electron 19 Blue IV and the contrast is quite normal....right down to detail in the white areas of the deer's ears....as far as the crosshairs, I've arrived at a place in my life where I consider the killing of animals for sport abhorrent....thanks for your comments....

and thanks to Qkano for not commenting on my image....deeply appreciated

Jim
Baja Oregon