Re: Adobe Raw vs. Capture One LE

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 22:49:20 -0500, lea murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>I've used Pro Shooter which comes with the Canon 20D and I liked it
>ok but for ease of use I've kind of settled on Adobe RAW.

For easy of use? You really should try out the Capture One LE demo.

> Not sure
>I've used either long enough to compare but I am inclined to look for
>more Mac options. What else is there?

See above. It costs a bit, but it's really worth it.

Someone mentioned the AUTO image 'features' in Adobe Raw. Man, those
frustrations alone make the program useless. And there are some hidden
setting and preferences, but so buried in the program that I didn't
even care when I did find them...

Then I wanted to spit out a preview of each image a certain size and
found out I couldn't do it...

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
  http://easternbeaver.com/