Re: Adobe Raw vs. Capture One LE

> I only used C1 for a brief period of time, I did not care for it,
but you
> are correct Adobe RAW sucks big time, and the fact that it has a ton
of auto
> settings that you have to uncheck each time you open a file is
ridiculous!
Terry
Sounds like they are copying MicroSoft.

It's a deliberate policy to dumb down the user.  After a while you get
tired of unchecking all the boxes and just do everything on auto.
Before long you will become conditioned to believe that it can't be
done manually ...

Auto white balance
Auto crop
Auto transfer of funds for the next upgrade. :o)

These guys are not stupid. Having a "default settings window" for
customising the program is a very old idea and very, very easy to
impliment. If it's missing it's not
by chance. They don't want you trying to understand, just believe. If
they did they would publish the file format and give people free
access to their own images! But then you would not have to pay them
for something you didn't need.

Bob