RE: Looking for Medium Format Camera

A Chinese one should give enough service at that price.  Use a twin lens
reflex you will get one for that.  Dunno how long they will last though.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!