Good Fortune

Hello all,

I just wanted to share some recent good fortune with you. I thought I did well when I won $10 for answering an online survey after doing business with a company, when yesterday I learned of an even greater windfall--I won a printer that Samys Camera was giving away as a promotional for signing up for an e-mail newsletter. And not just any printer, either, it's the new Epson Stylus Photo R2400p! I had been eyeing the 4800, but due to current circumstances didn't have a place to put it. The 2400 is considerably smaller and lighter than the 4800 (but doesn't print as large) and uses similar technology. For the price, I'll find a place to put it. It will be slightly used as Samys used it for their review, but it wasn't used for in-store demos. I'll let you know how the prints look once I get it set up.

This is it here:  http://www.samys.com/product.php?ItemNo=EPSOC11C603011

Cheers,

Rich Mason

http://richmason.com