Phone camera (was: The end of life?)

At 16:23 7 09 2005, Bob Talbot wrote:
Chris: ... I have given away my phone ...
Do you still own a camera?

This article appeared on 25th August:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/livewire/the-grand-tourer/2005/08/23/1124562865699.html

You _may_ need to complete free registration (I've done so), but I vaguely recall being able to see one or two pages before needing to register / log in.

It recounts experiences with the "SonyEricsson K750i" mobile phone camera. The guy also took a Nikon D70 on the trip -- maybe it says something about the D70? <vbg>

&i (: