Re: The end of life?

Chris's latest monologue included ....

> I really enjoy photographing some aspect of life, but I need to tell
> story.

A thinly veiled attempt to disguise a blatantly off topic post by
placing a one-liner containing the word "photographing" in fromt of
it.  For brevity I've only quoted this one example.  I could have
chosen any paragraph from the whole troll.

> Like the lady who lost an arm and a leg in a motor cycle accident
> (it is on my web page under stories)
Stories = fiction, and that's where it belongs.

> well she is a sort of friend and
> yesterday I gave her my old mobile phone, without a SIM. I just hope
there
> is no trouble as she has nothing and since it is registered in my
name it
> might get flagged as "Stolen".  I rang up Vodaphone to tell the that
I had
> given it away but they needed the number and I could not remember it
as it
> was for mum and she never used it, but I found it out and put it on
an
> e-mail with details to Vodaphone to de-register it.  The Vodaphone
system is
> so automated it is almost impossible to get to a human operator and
there is
> no option "I have given away my phone".

So what?

Who gives a damn?