Re: Good Fortune

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 05:14:19 -0400, Rich Mason
<cameratraveler@xxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>And not just any
>printer, either, it's the new Epson Stylus Photo R2400p!  I had been
>eyeing the 4800, but due to current circumstances didn't have a place
>to put it.  The 2400 is considerably smaller and lighter than the 4800
>(but doesn't print as large) and uses similar technology.  For the
>price, I'll find a place to put it.  It will be slightly used as Samys
>used it for their review, but it wasn't used for in-store demos.  I'll
>let you know how the prints look once I get it set up.

Congrats, now if only they threw in a year's supply of ink carts. They
are  surely the price of the printer for a set.

I like the idea of printing my own. What I saw the other day is a
really cool postcard sized printer. This is the tiniest printer I've
ever seen and the prints are incredible too.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
  http://easternbeaver.com/