The end of life?

Hello

My heart is giving out on me and mum is quite weak too.  There is no bird song to be heard and there are no wasps or bees.  No flies either, moths I’ve seen and some leaf bugs crawling drunkenly on the concrete pavement.

There are no cats and no dogs round here.

It is oppressively hot, humid with little rain all the summer and it has been overcast and hot all day, this evening there is an unnaturally blue sky with an unhealthy red sunset.

There is a dead tree in the garden, it is quite young but it is a mature healthy tree until it died this year.

It is 7:43 pm and the temperature is 25 C.

There is loads of pollution up there and my chest, throat and eyes are affected.

Something has gone wrong and is the planet dying?

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!