RE: Please keep postings generally focused on photography - note from list HQ

I'll try too, but photography can keep a record of the changes, and this
catastrophe we are all facing and bring justice by honest reportage.  So off
topic issues are important if only to give subject matter to photographers.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!