Dan's image in the Gallery

I am late to this thread and I have to admit that I've only lightly glanced over some of the reviews because I've had a house full of 4 small children this weekend and have deleted most posts related to the image. However, I have gathered that some reviews were made and some hairs were crossed.

I can't confirm but I'm going to guess that I'm about the only woman on the list (besides maybe Emily) who will or has commented on this image.

One person has written that it appears the young woman in the image is relieving herself. As a woman who has had to, on occassion, make a deposit of one form or another in the great outdoors sans a toilet let me assure you that this in NOT EVEN CLOSE to the position we assume when such duty is to be done. The backs of legs and feet would be a mess. I would welcome looking this beautiful and graceful while relieving myself!!!

My first thought when I saw this image was how pensive and serene this woman appeared to be. I was instantly curious about what she seems to be looking at. I think the backlighting is gorgeous and the tonal range delightful. I love the little hairs on her left arm and then down the side of her hip/bum on the right side.

The bright highlights in the trees to the left of the image are somewhat distracting but they do make sense due to the very bright highlights in her hair.

I'd be very interested in seeing more images from this shoot.

Lea

www.whinydogpress.com