Re: Gallery Review 2005-08-20 "Consideration"

Hi Bob,

Wow! thanks for the lengthy and detailed comments you sent about the
photographs in the PF exhibt site.

>> Gregory David Stempel - A Dark Tree
>> On opening this shot is trying to tell my Browser it's in NIKON Adobe
>> 4.0.0.3000 sadly my Browser can't handle that.

Interesting. Does this mean that not all jpegs can be opened by all browsers?
PF HQ does not adjust incoming images unless they are too large and then after
size adjustment sometimes images are sharpened a bit and then saved for web -
done on PS 5.5 or 6.0. All thumbails are made this way.

Need we be on the lookout for tell-tale signs of formatting that will cause
problems to viewers?

>> From: Alberta for the PF exhibits staff
>> Oh, your an Holiday, I thought RIT was in New York.

Wish it were so but no, RIT is still in NY. :)
Andy