Re: Gallery Review 2005-08-20 "Consideration"

Of course it is Microsloth at large again...

There was quite a lot of discussion on photo sites some time ago about that IE refused to even show properly profiled jpeg´s. Since profiling is provided for in the jpeg standard, this was just another case of the "standard is what WE do" attitude of Bill´s overgrown baby. Microsoft simply told people to strip all profiles from their web pictures....

My Mac´s Safari browser shows Gregory´s image exactly the way it is displayed when opened in Photoshop; that´s par for the course with a Mac.

Per Öfverbeck
http://foto.ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates"