Re: amazing pix of sailing

At 9:40 AM -0700 8/21/05, trevor cunningham wrote:
great shots!  i really liked the shots of the grouped
sails and the marina shot as well...

How different we are. My favorites are the one with the wave curled around the little Opti and the one with the line of sails in front of the tumultuous sky, with a blob of burn plopped in each sail.

This guy is using a Ewa bag and either swimming or being towed on a tube to get these shots. He's been doing it with much bigger boats as well. The Optis are only 7 feet long for kids under 100 lbs.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822 New England landscapes, wooden boats and races, press photography http://www.vsu.cape.com/~elf/