RE: Darkroom facilities in London, England

Continued

I did not see the darkroom facilities but it is possible that very large
paper negative material could be processed there, it is used quite a lot by
professionals and the hire charge of the facilities is reasonable (there
will be a premium for rich Americans!)

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!