RE: Darkroom facilities in London, England

Yes it is "PhotoFusion", I believe and I had some prints exhibited there,
but no one made me any offers and I got many rude remarks about my plants
among all those nude and other girly images that were on special exhibition
but then there was the public one of sort of mountains, lakes and streets.

It's not all it seems in photography!  Some images are in-house only, like
the crucified nude lady.... Under an anaesthetic.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!