Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 1:40 AM
Subject: RE: Darkroom facilities in London, England

There is one in Brixton near the railway station but you need a pass from
the local street warlord to go there and street photography is no go,
carrying anything that looks like it might fetch a quid or two can be fatal.
And always change the counterfeit coin for a real one if challenged.  You
might get off the platform.

Remember the kids need their bread and their fix.  They will generally
request their fee in a civilised way from a nice young girl first, but they
will generally want more and if you refuse then the gentlemen from the
corner may pay a visit.

It is a colourful place with street stalls and markets of beauty with the
local people wearing colourful and unique clothing.  Do not attempt
photography!  The good for sale range from brilliantly shaded cloth to
luxury electrical good (guaranteed - just off the lorry) cheap at half the
price! You might, if you are a very foolish man, just be able to buy a white
slave girl (perhaps as a wife) just like Soho.  She might not have all her
brain as she may have just left Springfield but she will be totally
compliant.  Not able to go shopping though - sorry the magic bullet is not
quite right yet.  Prices are negotiable.

Unless you get clearance you will not have any gear to go home with.

It helps to be Black.

Rich Americans - well they are charged ten times or 100 x or more the price
the locals pay.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!