Re: Darkroom facilities in London, England

> :> Does anybody know if such a darkroom is available on a rental basis in
> :> London? If so could I have the references.

Guy

Are you asking because you are about to visit London or is this for a friend?

If you are coming over maybe we could meat up for a warm beer ... unless you are on a hectic business trip.
Perhaps we should arrange this off-list if you are interested?

Bob Talbot