Re: Comments on AUG 06, 05 photographs

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:48:27 -0400 (EDT), ADavidhazy
<andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied to:

>Jim Davis - Surf Casting Lesson
>Hmmmm .... I see the aprehesnion in the kid's face and the enthusiasm in the
>dad's face. The black object punching him in the groin is a visual detractor
>for me.

Just a few more details - that's a piece of driftwood punching him, a
shame it was there but no way I could yell to strangers to move it
then pose. This is a totally candid shot of strangers stolen from 100
yards. The foreground and background are the stones of the beach, not
the water, although they appear as waves at long focal lengths such as
this.

Bob - nice shot of the outhouse. Must have taken some perspective
correction eh what?

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
  http://easternbeaver.com/