Re: How about some new contributors to weekly exhibit project?

> On the other hand maybe we have
> seen all the photographs worth seeing/discussing!

Andy

I've spoken to Qkano and he's agreed to put in one of his shots I'm
rather partial to.

Perhaps Greg could pursued Vlad to submit something ... though I'd
prefer not to have any more of his "snuff-movie" out-takes.  It's new
blood the gallery need not just lots of blood ...

Bob