Re: My Personal Galleries

Rich Mason wrote:

Hi Howard,

I know you didn't ask for critique, but there's one picture on your original Website which I think would benefit immensely from a crop: DSCN7153.jpg in the "Various July Photographs." Remove the hand and styrofoam box on the right side and you have a winner.

Rich
Thank you for the comments - I'll sort the one above out!
Your other pointers are good possibilities for future development.

H.