Re: My Personal Galleries

Hi Howard,

I know you didn't ask for critique, but there's one picture on your original Website which I think would benefit immensely from a crop: DSCN7153.jpg in the "Various July Photographs." Remove the hand and styrofoam box on the right side and you have a winner.

On the photobox site the photo of The Shipwrights Arms is labeled as "Eastbourne + Pier." Details...

Is there some way to link from your site to photobox? Perhaps with a "Buy a Print" link or something like that. The photobox site is rather ugly in terms of design and detracts from the photography. Also, I'm not familiar with English copyright law, but I see no notice of copyright or terms of use (except for a mention that the photographer retains copyright, buried in the Acceptable Use Policy link, which is in turn on a separate page of Prices and Terms...) for buyers of your photographs. Photobox seems better suited for selling to friends and family than anything else.

Good luck with the venture.

Rich Mason

http://richmason.com