My Personal Galleries

I'm trying to rationalise my web galleries. I found the Bravenet site although free has restrictions on bandwith, so I've moved all my "stuff" into my original website which is
http://www.howardleigh.me.uk
I've also set up a "Professional" gallery with an ntlworld.com promotion called photobox. I can put there images for sale, and photobox will do all the spade work for a commission. They provide upto 200 MB free space together with other more highly priced services. It's still rather small, but try
http://www.photoboxgallery.com/howardleigh

Howard