Minilab wont read some images on CD

hi all!
this one is curious...

Few days ago i gave the minilab a Cd with some pics in TIFF for printing. It wouldn't read some of them...I had them rerade by Select All/Copy/Paste to New, AND I checked that there were no profiles embedded...

Both the card reader and the pc linkd to the frontier minilab still would not read these ones...then it occured me that these were made from prints by a pro shop that usues Macintosh. Yet the file were saved as new and converted to PC at photoshop, with the option od "don't color manage" selected...

And the most crazy thing is that i had already printed months ago some pics coming from this shop and prepared the same way & in the vary same minilab....

So what am i missing?

thanks, kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!