Re: PF Exhibits on 23 JUL 05

30 jul 2005 kl. 08.18 skrev Bob Talbot:

                Per Ofverbeck - Tulips

Well, it has the aura of being a classic indoor still-life but, as you
said, much of the life has started to leave the flowers.

I like the overall arrangement and lighting a lot but ... it would
work better with fresher flowers :o)

Ahem.... Say that to John Blakemore (very high on my personal Top Ten list), and see what happens!

Just kidding.... But I do have a slightly perverse love of wilted flowers; their state was what made me set up my camera, after seeing them on my table for a week.

Seriously: thanks for doing the second micro review this week. Much needed.

Per Öfverbeck
http://foto.ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates"