A very nasty and tragic story

If you remember I told you I took the passport photographs of terrorist who went to Afghanistan for training, well they discussed the attack on America and then went to the USA to learn to fly the “big planes”.

Remember, this story is photo-related and could happen to YOU.

I had one of the few digital cameras at the time and the clever ones brought me a sim card and after I’d taken the snaps, took the card back.  I was unable to take a copy, the last one came back and I was able to take a copy.

Then one of the young men produced a gun and discharged it in my direction.  It must have been my lucky day and took a lump out of the chair where I had been sitting.

I did tell the boss, my line manager, who must have been a dalek because he accused me of lying and damaging the chair then they gave me pills to take and certified me mad.  But let me continue with my work as “I was in no way dangerous”.

One of the men I photographed may have been a pilot in that terrible attack.

Now they are bombing London, one of the men I get my PC serviced at works under duress and may supply some of their PC’s, his Mate with the long square thing with the hole at the end fixed a CD drive on my PC the other day.  I think we “Got Him”.

I’ve cancelled my music class in Lambeth and my dental appointment (yesterday) at Tooting.  I’ll just have to put up with tooth pain.

I’m frightened now.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!

God's Anathema