Re: My photo site

> I have herd about some having problems after upgrading to SP2 but I
have
> found no problems.(so far)
Terry

It's possibly different in a corporate environment where all sorts of
features are "locked down" by group policies ... for the most part
"because they can".  We can't access any "wav" or "avi" files, period.
Why?  Does not matter if they are business related or not - you can't
let the workers loose ...

A lot of "active content" for sure is blockable at the policy level in
SP2.  Fortunately we can still look at the PF gallery ... so let's
hope andy does not learn any more javaScript :o)

Bob