Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: My photo site

-- >It loaded right up for me, using MS IE

Terry

That does not tell us much, apart from the fact it works for someone.
- Version?
- Operating system?
- Service Patches Applied?
- Security Settings?

But there is a saying in business: if you want customers in your shop you
have to make the door easy to open. If it hadn't been a PF member I'd have
given up within 10 seconds never to return.

Bob

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/