RE: My Photo page

Hello Shyrell,

Nah, you got your setting wrong.  USE IE and put the URL into the URL
selection box, you know "new">"URL": You C ITS OK.

Now how do I sell my shots.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!

God's Anathema