Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: My photo site

and I do use the fire wall, along with internet security and anti
virus
software, oh yeah and I do use an add blocker, pop up blocker, I
guess
that's about it, if I think of more info Ill forward it along.

Terry

There's plenty of scope there for explaining the differences - why
some can see it and others not.  OK, I'd only said I was using 98 (as
goodness knows how many progs no longer support it) but XP SP2 is a
little devil in disguise too.  Goodness knows how many sites I can't
access from work since we "upgraded" with that.

Oh, it could even be something as simple as blocking third party (aka
paid adverts) cookies.

Designing a site that everyone can see  is no small feat.