RE: The Best of Friends

It's just me!  I've just seen my girl friend (of an hour and 6 years)
executed on the Tele.  There were a number of totally false charges, but
it?s a bit late now, I suppose I should ask where they buried her.

In fact it's a while ago and I've been given that there were more than one
execution, beheading, lethal injection, brain removal.... and now they tell
me she is in a top security prison screaming to be let out "I'm innocent".

Well keep taking the pills.

A warder brought her to my home in chains and under sedation.  So I said
leave her here that might put her and her billion pound fortune in touch
with reality.

So since she was wearing prison clothes they took them away saying I could
dress her and put her in handcuffs (a cable tie) as she was "dangerous".

After a day of "unhand me... " she sort of got used to it.  And we even did
it without the tie.  Then I bought her some clothes and gave her £100 and
she left.

I dunno where.

If she's still alive:  "A bug eyed alien took me to Mars in his flying
saucer".  She also said I was her ET husband and wanted to buy a flying
saucer for well over a million pounds.  When she first walzed in I wondered
who she was, then when she said her name, I remembered she was the young
lady I fished out of a local lake in 1993 and protected from a knife attack
in 1999 and ha almost forgotten.

She offered me a 6 figure income and a million pounds, naturally I thought
she was mad and took her to my GP.  Who kidnapped her Now I'm told "she's
just a mouth".

I mean, what is going on...

I just keep taking the pills.

Remember, if you see a young woman fall in a frozen lake make sure she is
not the richest woman in Western Europe... At least that is what they said.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry and I understand some 6 figure
transfers into my bank have been blocked by the Church of England.

Hello, are you still there?

Just keep taking the pills.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!

God's Anathema