From: Chris <nimbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Jul 17, 2005 4:23 PM
To:
	List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: The Best of Friends

Well they are very nice, my dog II died quite a good many years ago.  My cat
II went the same way and Ontario is such a long way to go.

The fox took next door's rabbit and the hamster I and II and III well next
door's little girl did not know what to make of it! I buried their remains
outside.

And the man next door shot my bird-friend who used to sing a welcome every
morning until the cat took her chicks 1, 2 3 4 on a summers day,  and the
mouse came out and I drowned them in a tub of water 1, 2, 3, 4.

And the little girl next door got her first taste a nature red in tooth and
claw when a big spider ate a little fly trapped on its web..

And one dragon fly ate his really friendly friend dragon fly starting with
the head and going down until there was none left.

And the stone fly sat on another stone fly and ate it down from the head to
tail.

And they turn people into preparations by cutting off the brain in hospitals
so they can be used for sex and nothing else..

I wish I had been born yesterday when all was fresh, green and beautiful,
and Maia is just a mouth.. Top and bottom.

Well were things any worse in the USSR?  Of course not - just the same.

The air here is so bad my eyes are streaming and my throat is sore and my
respiratory tract is filling with fluid, the air conditioning cannot cope,

It must be those aliens terraforming, so when things are right for them,
they will come.

I'll take another photograph before I die, I hope, but think in 100 million
years when there's no me, no you, and no human race the world will freeze
for a million years according to the New Scientist.

But will I be alive tomorrow?  Never mind! Keep taking the pills!

Best wishes from war zone London. Bang!

Chris.

Ps I like the photos.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!

God's Anathema