Gallery review

I know we are in the summer doldrums But wake up wake up ye bright critics. The terse remark last week in effect saying they are all crap,although to some extent true should be challenged. With the     sophistication of camera gear these days a chimp can take a technically acceptable photo. But to record something with lasting impact! that's another story.

Emily....July fourth

I think you had the material for a much stronger shot. I get the feeling it should have been taken from the other side.the trooper is lost,yet you can't ignore him. the looming effigy of uncle sam is great it;s misses something.

Herschel...

Wish I could see more of the chap scooping the dates. The story combined with the photo Make it work.

Renate
This is an example of lasting impact. Seen thousands of bug photos but how many that go beyond recording.

Steve
 Don't know if it's your original or the scan, But this is Badly overexposed. I get the feeling it was cropped to fit a standard format Please at least spot the photo before submission.

Guy
Although we have seen this scene innumerable times I really like it It tells a story.

Per
I can feel the mist. A landscape I could live with.

jeff

Love on location portraits. You captured the essence of this woman. Your photos are  the ones that I most identify with. They are not rehashes of mundane subjects.

Bob

Stick with the bugs. Fun shot but get in closer.

pini

Some of our greatest artists are graffitl artists.This caught my attention even in the thumbnail. Strong colors good composition.

Now let the rest of us write a few words
\