Re: Gallery review

This whole collection is great. I love non objective pics.

Emily

Great!  I get the feeling without being overwhelmed with the event.

Hercchel

Intimate!  Who cares who's stirring the pot.  The little history that accompanied the picture was terrific.  I got the idea of the rareity of this fruit I'd so long taken for granted.

Renate

I like art that illustrates the cliche.  This is a good one.  Thanks for the post.

Shapiro (oh, that's me you fools :)

The negative was actually under exposed.  The print -- full sliver and somewhat lights the room.  The scan . . . I haven't mastered that yet.  I guess you'll have to wait for the book, and can't steal the pic :)))

Guy

Oh, so many memories of the beach.  Few people and great expanse, well done on such a small scale.  Who knows/cares if the beach was crowded or not.  My own feelings of intimacy in a group at the beach came to me.

Per

Sweel!  It's very difficult to find a reflection that does not look like a psychological test . . . ink blot.  I'm sure that holds the feeling of Sweden.

David

Very nice appreciation for those around you.  We all like a reminder of that.

Jeff

What's cookin'?  Somewhat mysterious, but for the smile.

Bob

Not too many of us read the paper, with the paperless news these days.  As a columnist, it's a refreshing view.  Good eye for timing.

Pini

And we all think of Greece as so beautifully plane and pure.  This is great!  And, we just moved into a Greek Mediterranian up in Steinbeck's 'Pastures of Heaven.'  What timing, and the wall paintings look so much like my mother's paper mache of grafiti . . . yes, bas relief of grafiti.

Thanks all.

Steve Shapiro