Re: Is a Batch of Photos like a Bakers Dozen?

James B. Davis wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 22:03:26 -0500, Don Roberts <droberts@xxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

Apologies for the html. Not sure why it's my loss instead of yours. I might have something worthwhile to say sometime, Jim. And I know about top posting. Trying to speed this up.

Because I might not come back with a witty comment ;-)

Point taken and appreciated.

Don
   Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA
  And the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty,
  but is it Art?".   --  Rudyard Kipling