Re: Is a Batch of Photos like a Bakers Dozen?

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:20:19 -0500, Don Roberts <droberts@xxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

BIG SNIP

>  </pre>
>That's the spirit!&nbsp; For those who think young.&nbsp; <br>
> cite="mid9113A273F6C50148887165087C84E07702343AB3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
> type="cite">
>  <pre wrap="">
>
>  </pre>
><pre class="moz-signature" cols="68">--
>   Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA
>   			   *                         *
>  And the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty,
>  but is it Art?".   --  Rudyard Kipling

As you can see in the above, this HTML is practically unreadable to
me. I will ignore or delete it in future. Your loss, not mine.

TEXT ONLY ON LIST PLEASE.

thank you

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company
http://easternbeaver.com/