Re: Is a Batch of Photos like a Bakers Dozen?

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 22:03:26 -0500, Don Roberts <droberts@xxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>Apologies for the html.  Not sure why it's my loss instead of yours.
>  I might have something worthwhile to say sometime, Jim.  And I
>know about top posting.  Trying to speed this up.

Because I might not come back with a witty comment ;-)

Thanks for plain text, that html is really ugly on my reader.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company
http://easternbeaver.com/