My Gallery Review

well...looong time with no gallery comments coming from me, so here is a try...

Howard Leigh - River Stowe, Canterbury, June 2005
Howard it seems you are enjoying you Fuji camera and you have almost sold me to it...On the shot, wonderful rendition of colors, but the image is a bit cluttered in the middle. The boat seems unsharp to me and a bit annoying for this reason...do not know, maybe it is me...

Richard Kessler - Tender kindness
hmm i do not know...the hand seems distracting, and the photo needs more punch on colors etc...maybe twiking the levels...If it was me covering such an event i would go for straight fashion style aggreesive portrais. I feel it helps built the painted faces character.

Andrea Coffey - Sketchy
Haha! great idea having both feet in the frame! Technically it lacks, with all those multiple shadows. Some may find the 1/8sec blur annoying but i would built on it...would crop the frame keeping only scetch, foot and hand.This way motion in a still frame would be introduced.

Marilyn Dalrymple - The Great Escape
while moving up and down to see the whole image, l liked it more croped at the bootom of the window frame, maybe even excluding the lower horizontal beam. But the humor behind the title and shot works.

Terry L. Mair - On the Cummings Park Way
Terry i won't actually comment on your photo. I do not like scenic, landscape shots in general, so maybe any effort to comment would make no justice to your image.

Christopher Strevens - Fusion Reactor Chamber
Chris having seen other pics in the mags, and judging by the state of construction, it seems that there woulb be no better angle to shoot it. I would like to see a photo of you being abit to the left pointing more to the right, but it seems the other side is too cluttered/uninteresting. Oh yeh! there ares spots too...I like the irony of the seat like thing in the lower center...Imagine sitting therew amidst the turmoil LOL!

Jeff Spirer - Swoon
well that is a different concert shot. fabric creases work good, and is that sweat on the bass/guitar players arms? i did not like the lack of feel of motion though. Seems the lady was a bit idle? Crossed legs? I would like knees bent for such a shot.

Mark Harris - Craft Fair Shadow
Nice capture...

Lawrence Smith - Oliver
thumbs up for this weeks best! nice harmony between background, white shirt, and placement of the light on the dark skin...bent head also contributes. Nice brownish tone too...would loose in B&W

Per Ofverbeck - Shadows
what i did not like much is the second chair on the left...but if one does not wnat to disturb the orignal setting is a have-to-be. What i liked a lot is that you kept the shine on the top of the metal parts. i know i couldn't...

well that wraps it up for now, kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!