1280 Color Managment

Hi Gang..............

I just bought an Epson 1280 Printer

I bought a Color Vision Spyder 2 Calibration system.

I am having a hell of a time getting prints to look anything like my monitor!!!!!!

If I just set the proper paper type and just use
automatic setting I actually get better prints than
using what I thought was the right settings
as in the Scott Kelby Book on CS2.

Lets use this as an example....................

I want to print on Epson Premium Glossy Paper.

What settings do I use in color management
and what should I have the "View Proof " set at?

I am going nuts here..............

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography