Re: redundency resolved

Karl,

: Sounds quite interesting. However on reading the screed, it mentions use of
: a USB hub to connect USB 1.0 or USB 1.1 devices. (I think that was on the
: USB OTG web page.) Have you tried your 'Look' with non-USB 2.0? And did it
: work ok?

... camera buyers are going to find themselves in the situation where the card
reader/digital wallet they buy today may not suit tomorrows camera/mamory.

So I hunted high and low and found a USB memory stick that was USB 1.0,
connected it and the device did what USB 2 does best in such situations, it
dropped it's speed to suit and copied the drive :-)

Thank you for taking the time to test out the "Look" with USB 1.0. My Pentax *istD is USB 1.1, hence my enquiry. Of course I presently just plug the CF card into the Apacer CP200 to save images when on the road.

As you point out, the "Look" does provide quite a degree of "future proofing". Thank you for letting us all know of it.

&i (: