Re: redundency resolved

Karl,

: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7523194566
: (nothing to do with me other than I bought one)

'LOOK' USB 2.0 OTG (On-The-Go) Digital Partner, Image Tank

Sounds quite interesting. However on reading the screed, it mentions use of a USB hub to connect USB 1.0 or USB 1.1 devices. (I think that was on the USB OTG web page.) Have you tried your 'Look' with non-USB 2.0? And did it work ok?

I've had good results with the Apacer Disc Steno CP200 which is a stand-alone multiple flash card reader and CD-R/RW burner.

http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/prod753.htm

&i (: